Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the installation costs?
As a body corporate or private building owner, there are no instalation costs associated with the installation of commercial washing machines and dryers by Coin Wash and Dry
2. What are the ongoing costs?
As a body corporate or private building owner, there are no ongoing costs associated with the provision of commercial washing machines and dryers by Coin Wash and Dry.
3. Who is responsible for ongoing maintenance and service?
Coin Wash and Dry assume ongoing responsibility for the maintenance and service of its commercial washing machines and dryers.
This is done at no cost to the body corporate or private business owner.
Should an issue arise, simply contact Coin Wash and Dry, and we will send out one of our licensed technicians.
4. What utility costs are the Body Corporate or private building owner responsible for?
Electricity and Water.
5. Are Coin Wash and Dry Machines energy and cost efficient?
Yes. Coin Wash and Dry primarily utilise the premium range of IPSO Laundry Equipment. The IPSO range of laundry equipment are built in the United States of America by the largest producer of industrial washing machines and dryers in the world.
The commerical washing machines and dryers utilise the latest technology and are complaint with relevant Australian standards, including in relation to energy and water usage.
6. Are the machines supplied by Coin Wash and Dry insured?
Yes. Coin Wash and Dry insure all their washing machines and dryers.
7. How long does installation take?
Installation time may vary according to site.
For a basic laundry set up, Coin Wash and Dry may be able to provide and install new washing machines on the same day.
For larger laundries and renovations to existing laundries, the time for installation will be subject to the agreed scope of work.
8. How do we get started with Coin Wash and Dry?
Contact Coin Wash and Dry and we will arrange a time to come and visit your site, and put together a proposal specific to your needs.